Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Moment Of Creation

Professions such as Engineering, Accounting and Programming are great carreer choices and pay well, and as and engineer I made a good living and a nice paycheck. When I am dead and gone, hopefully not for a while, I don’t think anyone is going to remember me for knowing how to run AutoCAD. I have never been to a funeral and heard anyone say, “they are going to be missed they were a wiz at Microsoft Office”. I think we want to be remembered for things we are passionate about and things we created. There is nothing wrong with having a good job and a nice income but we need to make time to create things that inspire us such as Paintings, Photographs and Music. You don’t need the most expensive guitar or camera you just need to be creative and take a few chances.

"Peepers Bridge" at the Chippewa Nature Center
taken with my digital rebel and a kit lens

No comments:

Post a Comment